Tuesday, September 4, 2012

T-R-O-U-B-L-E


 Asher loves to get into everything and has recently discovered that not only can he get into all the unlocked cupboards, he can also help himself to any treat that he finds there. 

The other day Grandpa Brent made a chocolate cake. I was excited for Asher to have a little bit since he loves sweets as much as his mama, but Austin had a different idea. Instead of just giving him a little off of our plates, Austin cut a huge piece and just plopped it down in front of Asher. He had a great time eating it and since he was getting tired and started rubbing his eyes, it got all over his face.

1 comment:

  1. Keely! It has been so long! I'm sorry I haven't called, I keep meaning to. Congrats on your next little angel! You are looking so cute! (I saw your 24 week pics) It will be so fun to have two little boys, they can be best friends. So I have a little one in the oven too (:, but I'm only 14 weeks so we don't know what it is yet. Love you! and Miss you! Anna

    ReplyDelete