Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Seventeen Months!

 We finally got snow! It was too slippery on the sidewalks to stay out long, plus we couldn't leave Leif alone inside for long, but Asher liked being out and seeing the snow. Maybe we will get to play in it soon. I tried to get some pictures of Asher to document turning 17 months old, but he wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get any. But then he got caught up in one of his favorite games of "cooking" and stayed still for about 10 minutes and I was able to get some shots. He likes to get out all the pots and measuring cups while I am making dinner and pretend that he is cooking something too. Sometimes he gets everything out long before dinner time and just makes lots of noise banging the pots together. I always wonder what he thinks he is making :)







1 comment:

  1. He is cooking up a special spell to make his Nonna appear at the dinner table !!!! One of these days he will get it right :)

    ReplyDelete