Friday, April 5, 2013

Fun with Cousins & Pudding

Need a quick, easy, and (not so) clean project to entertain kids? I kept meaning to plan some fun activity for the boys to do while we were tending Asher's cousins, but I didn't think of anything, so last minute I looked on Pinterest and came up with fingerpainting with pudding. It was a huge success. The boys were really excited when I told them what we were doing and had a lot of fun drawing, squishing, and eating. Asher played in it a little but then just ended up eating it. I was anticipating a huge mess so I had the boys take their shirts off (Ben didn't want to, but ended up with it off after a little while). Surprisingly, it was less of a mess than I thought since the boys minded pretty well when we asked them not to do something. We started with chocolate pudding then added pistachio later just for some color difference. I think this will be an activity we repeat in the future- its extra fun, pretty cheap, and not as hard to clean up as you might think.






No comments:

Post a Comment