Wednesday, November 20, 2013

28 Months

Asher is getting bigger and bigger. Its fun to watch his personality get bigger and bigger too, although its not fun to hear his often-repeated "No, Mom". He usually says it when I ask him to do something he doesn't want to, but sometimes he just says it for no apparent reason. And yet, somehow I still find myself arguing with him "Yes, Asher" even though I'm not sure what he is saying no to. I've found that when I catch myself doing that, if I just say "No, Asher" back to him, he stops pretty quickly. Something else that Asher says quite a bit lately is "Oooh", like he has made some great discovery. From everything I can tell, he has made no such discovery and is just saying it to entertain himself while he is playing throughout the day or maybe because he heard someone, somewhere, say it once.
Asher is full of energy and if he doesn't get it out by running or some other physical means, he tends to take it out on his brother. Sometimes while they are sitting next to each other Asher will suddenly reach out and pinch Leif or pull on his clothes as hard as he can like he just can't contain himself. He also loves to jump on and wrestle with Leif but can't understand why Leif cries and mom and dad scold when he jumps on on lies on Leif's head. He also is very good about getting toys for Leif or trying to make him feel better when he seems upset. Asher prides himself on being a "good boy" and often tells us that he is one, or nods confidently when we say he is a good boy.
Asher isn't much for eating lately, unless it's a treat or Cheerios (he would happily eat those for every meal), but he does love cuties oranges. These are the only pictures I got of him-they aren't even in focus, but that's what you get :)


No comments:

Post a Comment