Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hot Chocolate, A Small Adventure, and St. Patrick's Day Cookies

The other morning, Austin made German pancakes and hot chocolate for the boys to have for breakfast. They both just mostly wanted to eat the whipped cream and drank a little of the hot chocolate. Leif was a little unsure at first, but soon ended up looking just like Asher with a whipped cream mustache. The next morning, I caught Leif following Austin around with a little cup and whining because he wanted more.

Later in the morning, we went on a little adventure walk near our house. The boys love to see the construction vehicles nearby and its fun to get them out.
Asher helped me make cookies for St. Patrick's day. After I had finished cutting out all that I needed, I let him cut the left over dough. It started out like this-of course all the cookies were overlapping each other, but at least they were flat. 
It soon ended up in a big ball getting smashed through the cookie cutter.
And these were out end result. We didn't give away any of these cookies, but the boys had fun putting green frosting on them and eating them.
While Asher and I were making cookies, Leif discovered the joy of eating cookie dough. Unfortunately my hands were too dirty to get a picture and I ended up having to take it away because I remembered that there was raw egg in it. He had fun while it lasted and had a fit when it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment