Monday, February 2, 2015

Its a . . . . Baby!

We had our 20 week ultrasound for baby #3, even though I'm really 25 weeks along. I told them upfront that I don't want to know if its a boy or a girl. I hear that it is super exciting to wait until the baby is born to find out. I found out with both boys, so I thought I should give it a try just to have the experience. I'm dying to know what I should be preparing for since I'm such a planner, but I figure its good for me to just chill out. I'm covered either way. If its another boy, we have lots of boy stuff already. If its a girl my cousin has already gifted me her 0-3 month baby girl clothes and I'm sure my sister in law has stuff to lend. Plus, I shouldn't admit it, but long before even getting pregnant I had already started buying a few baby girl clothes here and there just because they were so cute and I thought "maybe someday". I'm done though- no more wasting money on the chance that we might have a girl.
The ultrasound appointment lasted forever! The baby was wiggling around a lot and the tech couldn't get all the right pictures. The boys were pretty good at first, with Asher actually being interested in looking at the baby and asking if the baby was saying his name :) After about an hour though, Austin had to take them out to the hall because they were getting into everything and whining/arguing. Here are a few of the photos the tech did get.







No comments:

Post a Comment