Monday, March 2, 2015

Potatoes





I bet you didn't know potatoes could be a great source of entertainment. I bet you thought potatoes were just for eating. Austin's grandparents sent us some Idaho potatoes when his brother came back from a visit. I was planning on using them for dinner tonight, but the boys got into them before I had time to even start dinner. They told me they were monsters stealing all my potatoes and have been dragging them around the house stashing them places and pretending to eat them. When I told them I needed them to start dinner, they said "No mom, we're cooking dinner". Since then, I've heard comments like "we forgot the marshmallows", "we need some candy" and "where is the broccoli?" :) We got a whole bag full of them, so I just decided to use what they left in the bag for the dinner I'm making-with considerably less sugar in it. I've heard quite a few crashes because they keep dropping them. Good thing potatoes don't really bruise. I just hope I don't find any stray potatoes around the house next when we are packing up and moving to the new house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment