Tuesday, July 28, 2015

32 Months


Our little Leif is getting bigger and bigger. I'm pretty sure he is going through a growth spurt because besides eating and sleeping a lot (which he does almost all the time anyway) he has been tripping and falling quite a bit lately. I think his body must be growing faster than he can keep up with and this makes him very uncoordinated. Its hard to actually see any growth though. Since it's summer, he's always in shorts, so I don't see his pants getting too short for him. And since he has to be just like his brother, he's always wearing 4T shirts that are supposed to be Asher's. (I don't really mind though since Asher will only wear about 3 shirts out of everything in his closet, so it gives some use to all those other shirts).
Leif's love for singing continues to grow. His favorite song seems to be "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star". He belts it out at the top of his lungs and completely off tune all day long no matter where we are. Sometimes I try to sing along with him to help him get the tune better, but usually he just gives me dirty looks and tells me not to sing. He also likes "The Wheels on the Bus" (and he thinks it hilarious to say that the wheels go 'beep, beep, beep'), I Am a Child of God, and a pop song called "Sugar". One of his favorite activities is to "watch" kid music.
Another of Leif's favorite activities is to play outside. The boys love getting wet and muddy and jumping on the trampoline. Every time they go out, I remind them not to get all muddy, but just about every time, Leif ends up covered with mud. I guess that's what boys are for :)



No comments:

Post a Comment