Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fall Festivities

I love Fall! I'm so glad it's finally cooling off and I love all the fun activities that go along with Fall. We had a cousin "sleepover" last weekend (which really only turned into Amanda sleeping over) but we had lots of fun before bedtime. We ate pizza, played Halloween Bingo, made monsters from graham crackers, frosting, marshmallows, and sprinkles, and watched a movie with treats.






I also got my little monsters motivated to rake up leaves when we bought a few of the bags that look like jack-o-lanterns. They were very excited to use the rakes too (we have an adult one and a kid-sized one) although they did more spreading the leaves around than gathering them into one pile. But, I was glad for the help to get all the leaves in the bags. We have many more bagfuls of leaves ahead of us this Autumn, but we got a good start on the front yard and added some decorations for Halloween. 





No comments:

Post a Comment