Saturday, November 19, 2016

Heidi is a year and a half!

Our little ragamuffin princess is a year and a half old! She is a little busy body that gets into everything and makes you quite aware if you do something she does not agree with. Mostly she yells "Nooooo!" but if she can get into whatever you are doing, she will. Heidi's verbal skills are skyrocketing-I'm sure I find them even more amazing because I only have her brothers to compare them to. I thought Leif was really good at speaking because he was saying full sentences by two, but Heidi has already surpassed him and uses full sentences now. Like I said last month, its mostly "I want this" or "I don't want that" but she does say other things as well. Heidi still loves coloring and throws quite a few tantrums over not being allowed to color or draw whenever the mood strikes her (like at nap time or when its time to change her diaper). I have found her coloring on walls, the floor, and tables a few times and we have to keep reinforcing that only paper is for coloring. Heidi loves dogs and cats. The boys always had a fascination with them, but Heidi really loves them and isn't afraid at all. She loves to hug and pet them whenever she gets the chance and the word "kitty" is probably one of the cutest words to hear her say right now. Here are some photo's of Little Miss that Austin took:



No comments:

Post a Comment