Monday, August 12, 2019

6 Months

Our little lady is 6 months old! Half a year already? We sure love this girl and delight in her every day! Natalie still doesn't have any teeth (thank goodness), but she loves to put anything she can into her mouth and drools all the time. The kids were so excited to get out this oreo teether I got at a baby shower and she seems to enjoy it quite a bit. Natalie is great at rolling and scooting and never stays where we put her for long. She's happy to interact with anyone and loves snuggles. She isn't the best sleeper, but that's probably more my fault than hers. As soon as she squeaks, it startles me awake and I jump up to feed her, although she might fall back asleep if I'd leave her alone for a bit. I'm trying not to react so quickly, but I'm mostly asleep when  it happens and I don't stop to think about it. I also have a bad habit of putting her in our bed on the 2nd or 3rd time she wakes up and then she is more likely to fuss around and wake up more. Again, I'm usually half asleep when I make this decision and I keep promising myself to put her back in her bed, but then I just need sleep so bad. Anyway, she's a darling and almost always happy. I got a few pictures of her on the day she turned 6 months, but she was tired and not super smiley, so I tried again the next day after a nap. She was a bit distracted by Trevor in those pictures, and he also insisted on having his photo taken too :)









No comments:

Post a Comment