Wednesday, December 11, 2019

10 Months

Sweet Little Natalie is 10 months old. She's growing up so fast! She can now crawl on her knees- she was only able to army crawl for awhile. It is so cute to see her creeping along slowly and a little awkwardly! She also babbles a lot. Her most common sound is ma-ma-ma and the boys are convinced that she's saying mama. I have been telling them that she's just making noises, but the time she chooses to say it almost makes me think she might actually be talking to me. I'm not sure. Natalie also like to pull herself up to standing. She was doing it a lot in her crib until I lowered the mattress down and made the top rail a little too inconvenient to hold on to while standing. It didn't help her sleeping though. Many nights she is up as often as every 45 minutes (though we do have some better nights) and its killing me with sleep-deprivation. Especially since she only want to sleep while being held and its super tricky to get her back in her crib without waking her. I think we are just going to do some sleep-training, but not until Austin finishes his test and not until I take a break from school with the other kids since its going to mean a few nights of even worse sleep than usual. Despite her poor sleep habits though, Natalie is the sweetest little thing during the day, going along with anything and smiling all the time. Another one of her recent tricks is clapping- its so cute how she does it- holding one hand out in front of her while bringing the other to it to clap. She also waves, but only sometimes when she wants to. Her personality is just bubbling out and she is even more fun to be around. We love this girl! In the busy-ness of the day, I didn't get any photos of her, but I have a few from the last week or so (and yes, she does wear this Christmas outfit all the time-along with another one she has- because once the season is over, its going to look pretty silly)







No comments:

Post a Comment