Saturday, February 17, 2024

Sledding with Cousins


We haven't gotten much snow this winter, so even though we only got a couple inches last night, we decided to go sledding before it all melted. We were surprised, but pleased, that no one else was at the hill on a golf course that we usually go to.





The kids had tons of fun sledding and Torben had fun racing full speed from kid to kid and waiting for someone to throw a snowball for him. Ben did a really good job keeping him entertained and even kept him distracted from a few other dogs that walked past. I don't remember the last time I actually went sledding myself, but Heidi asked me to go with her and I had a lot of fun. Natalie came with us a couple times and I went with Trevor and Natalie on a few runs.

Each of the kids tried "snowboarding" for a little while.



Leif got so exhausted that he needed a little rest.





And they eventually decided to have a snow battle.




I'm so glad we got out sledding this winter. Hopefully we'll get to go again, but if not, we had fun today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment