Friday, August 19, 2011

Moving . . . Again


Here we are in our third state since we have been married. Idaho, Utah, and now Washington. At least we know that we will be here for at least 3 years while Austin finishes law school. It's a good thing, because I'm so sick of moving. This time was extra stressful since we have Asher- and all of his stuff :). Brent and Kenny helped Austin load most of our things and move them up to Washington. My mom and Abbey came up with me to help with Asher. He was actually really well behaved in the car and slept most of the time. I think he got bored of being in his car seat so much, but he made it. We are still in the process of getting unpacked, but most things are in their place and it shouldn't be too much longer before everything gets put away. We like our apartment so far- I especially like the built in desk in the kitchen area because I'm hoping Austin will use it study at home as much as possible. Even if we can't talk to him, it will be nice knowing he is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment