Thursday, September 22, 2011

2 months

I can't believe Asher is already 2 months old. I don't want my baby to grow up! At the same time, I love watching him learn new things and I am excited to see what he will look like as he gets bigger and what his personality will be like. Austin just can't wait until he is old enough to go camping with him. I had him all dressed up in the same outfit that he wore for his one month pictures just to compare them and see how much he has grown (he actually fills out the shirt now) but I waited until too late in the day and that outfit got dirty, so we took pictures in his pajamas. Hopefully he will still fit into the shirt I used last time when he turns 3 months old so we can compare those pictures.


2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. I can't believe how much he has changed. I need to get up there for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures- he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete