Saturday, October 8, 2011

Family Visit

My mom, step dad, and sister came to visit last weekend. They spent time playing with Asher and we went to Manito Park again. We even discovered gardens that Austin and I hadn't found the last time we went there. We were very excited that they brought my cedar chest that my step dad made for me. Its beautiful and looks so nice in our living room!
Abbey wanted to carry Asher around all the time. He loved having so much attention all the time! This is at the Japanese garden at Manito Park

We found a bunny hopping around in the rose gardens eating rose petals

This is a garden at Manito Park that we didn't find earlier. We called it "Alice in Wonderland Garden"






There was also a greenhouse with more exotic plants in it
Asher also enjoyed spending time with his grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment