Monday, October 17, 2011

Bear Lake

No, not Bear Lake in Utah. Bear Lake in Washington, which is really more of a big pond than a lake. Austin and I stumbled upon this fun park as we were looking for another park, but got sick of driving. Officially the park is closed for the summer (meaning that the city doesn't provide a porta-potty or lifeguard) but people are allowed to come all year. Our walk around the lake made for a beautiful Sunday afternoon.


I had the idea to have Asher lean on Austin's legs because he can't sit up by himself quite yet. At first, it was just a way to support Asher and I thought I would try to blur out Austin (because I'm such a pro at photoshop ;) but I think it turned out cute to have Austin's feet in the picture and he wants to do more pictures like this each season.

Asher might look like he is leaning over to see something, but he's really just tipping over. This was taken before I had the grand idea to use Austin's legs as a support.


No comments:

Post a Comment