Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas in Colorado

So I'm a little late getting this up, but better late than never :) We had a really fun time in Colorado. It was especially nice for Asher to get to see family (I feel like he is a little deprived living in Washington without any family around). Of course he got to see family while we were in Utah for Thanksgiving (I didn't get around to blogging that one- oh well!) We did lots of fun things while we were in Colorado:
Got lots of loves from his cousins- especially Ben, who would go up to him all the time and lay his head on him and hug him.
Visited with aunts and uncles
Read stories
I think the goggles are a nice touch
Helped decorate the Christmas tree
Had Asher's first bath in a big tub. He still can't quite sit up on his own, so at home we still use the little tub. Don't you love that expression :)

And got spoiled with lots of presents- with more waiting at home from my family! Asher is well loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment