Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Asher's First Hair Cut

I hated to see this day come, but it was finally time to cut Asher's hair. I love his curls, but sometimes I think the long hair looks a little too girly and some days it just looks like a huge mess. His hair is coarse and gets so tangley that we thought it would be best to trim some off. It went a lot better than we expected. I put lots of conditioner in his hair during his bath and tried to comb out some tangles with my fingers. Then after his bath we sat him up on a stool in the kitchen and bribed him with an "icee" (this is what Asher call's Otter Pops). He sat pretty still while Austin trimmed off some hair.You can tell his hair is shorter and he looks older, but he still has some curls.


Asher was more than willing to share his icee with me when I asked for some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment