Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jumping


The boys got some passes to a jumping place as their Christmas present from their cousins and they have just been sitting in my purse for the last few months. As my due date gets closer, I'm suddenly feeling like I won't have any time to myself ever again and I won't have any time to do fun activities with the boys. So I decided to finally use their passes. I also have a few other fun activities planned for the next few weeks- going to the zoo, going to the discovery museum, playing at the park as much as we can. I hope they don't have too much fun and then feel like they are being abandoned once the new baby comes. They are both so excited about it, so I think they will be fine. Getting pictures was a little tricky. I only had my phone, so it wasn't the best camera, the light was a little dim, and the boys never stopped moving- which was the whole point of going there :) We went for a little while in the morning then went home for lunch and naps. The pass was good for all day so we went back in the afternoon (which is the only way I convinced them to leave the first time). After about an hour and a half in the afternoon, I talked them into leaving without tears by promising them we could get ice cream. They both thoroughly enjoyed their cones, but Leif refused to eat the last little bit of his, saying that he didn't like chocolate and he wanted vanilla instead. Tricky little guy thought I was going to get him another cone, but I just let Asher eat the end of his instead since he wouldn't touch it. It was a bit exhausting, but a very fun day. The boys keep telling me they want to go back to the jumping place, which isn't going to happen again for quite some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment