Monday, October 19, 2015

Five Months



This sweet little princess is five months old already! The boys and I were raking up leaves for a couple hours today and she napped through a lot of it, but I also thought it would be good for her to get out in the fresh air too. She rode in my baby wrap for quite awhile while I raked and didn't complain at all when I bonked her with my arm as I was raking. She is so even tempered and content most of the time. I say it all the time, but she is such an easy baby. Part of it is her disposition and part of it is having two brothers to constantly entertain and love her. Not a lot has changed since she turned 4 months old- she is the same happy girl. She is growing like crazy and loves attention. One of my favorite times of the day is when Austin comes home in the evenings. Aside from the obvious reasons that I love this time of day, I also love to watch Heidi try to get his attention. She loves her daddy and will make all kinds of faces at him and flail her arms around in his direction to try to compete with everyone else for the first few minutes of attention. Sometimes at dinner she makes it very obvious that she would rather sit with him than with me. We are so happy to have this girl in our family- she is a little ray of sunshine for everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment