Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016!

Christmas this year was pretty low-key since I just had a baby, but it went pretty smoothly since I had the majority of it prepared before Trevor was born. Austin let the kids open one present on Christmas Eve (not including the one they opened from their cousins-Paw Patrol PJs). Leif opened an elephant that he saw at the store months ago and asked us to get him for Christmas. We told him no, but secretly bought it for him. He wasn't at all discouraged by us saying no though; he has been mentioning his "Christmas elephant" ever since, sure that he would get it. He didn't seem very surprised when he unwrapped it. He named it Silly Elephant and has chosen it as his animal to take to bed with him.  On Christmas morning, I made the kids crepes for breakfast before church. My mom and sister were here visiting, so my mom helped Austin take the older kids to church. When they got back, Austin's parents and brother came over to watch the kids open presents. We spent the day playing with our new toys, taking cookies to the neighbors, and had dinner later in the day.











1 comment:

  1. I loved all the pictures from your Christmas, you have such beautiful children! I hope you all have a fabulous 2017!!

    ReplyDelete