Thursday, January 12, 2017

ONE MONTH

This sweet little guy is one month old already! It's strange how every new baby quickly goes from a new little person you have to get to know to a part of the family you can't imagine not being there. Trevor is gaining weight quickly, despite his problems with spitting up a lot. He loves to snuggle, which is a lucky thing because his siblings are constantly asking to hold him. When they can't do that, they are often hovering over him while I have him or while he is in his swing. For the first few weeks of Trevor's life, I thought his eyes were grey because he only ever opened them in the dim light. Now that he is awake more often and opens his eyes in brighter lights, I've realized that his eyes are actually a dark blue, except just around the pupil he has a ring of lighter blue. They are really pretty eyes- I've never noticed that color variation on anyone else before. Unfortunately, Trevor's passport will say that he has grey eyes because I filled out the paperwork for it when he was only a few days old and we went and applied for it as soon as we got his birth certificate and social security number. He is the youngest person I know to have a passport! He will likely be the youngest person I know to travel outside the his home country too since he and I are supposed to accompany Austin to Canada pretty soon to look for a house before we move the whole family up there in March or April. Here are a few pictures I got of him. I saw a friend of mine do photos of her daughter in a basket each month for a year and it was really cute to see her grow. I tried mimicking this, but it didn't work out very well. The basket isn't big enough and Trevor hated being in it. Here is the one photo that turned out ok, but I didn't even get his whole body ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment