Sunday, January 15, 2017

Trevor's Newborn Photos


Here are my favorite photos from Trevor's newborn photoshoot. I'm really surprised that we got so many descent photos given that I had to wrestle Leif into his nice clothes and Heidi didn't want to be in pictures any more after the first 30 seconds. Asher was very cooperative and Leif was okay once we got him going. Trevor just wanted sleep and be warm, but he was a pretty good sport. As she has for all of our Colorado-born kids, my sister-in-law arranged for her sister-in-law to take these photos. I just love having professional photos of all my kids!








 As you can tell by the clothes change, this one was taken after we told the kids they didn't have to be in any more photos, and we were just doing pictures of Trevor. All the older kids came back in and wanted to look at him, so we got this cute picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment