Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Birthday and Father's Day



 Its become a family tradition to have chocolate waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on birthdays, so the kids were very excited for my birthday. Somehow I only got pictures of Heidi with the waffles, but isn't she cute?




We were also planning on having chocolate chip cookies after dinner, but a friend from church brought over some really pretty cupcakes (they took a little tumble while the boys were bringing them in, so they are a bit smashed in the pictures) so we had those instead.
 Since mom's birthday isn't really that exciting unless everyone is celebrating, everyone a candle for their cupcake and got to blow it out. (I'm not sure what Asher was doing in this picture, but he really was very excited)



For Father's Day, I let Austin have his fun cooking with his camping BBQ. The kids had fun helping him cook, but Austin and I were the only ones who really enjoyed the meal (Although Asher made a good effort to pretend that he liked it)





No comments:

Post a Comment