Sunday, June 11, 2017

6 Months


Our littlest guy is already half a year old! He slept in his crib through the whole night for the first time last night and it was so nice to get a full-night's sleep! I woke up a little worried about him, but when I peeked in his room he was sleeping soundly and happily. He is starting to take longer naps during the day sometimes too, but his naps are so often disrupted by the other things we have to do like grocery shopping or outings for the older kids that his naps have never been very regular.
Trevor is getting really good with his hands. He loves to swat or grab at anything that comes into his line of sight, so we have to be careful to keep only keep safe things around him. Trevor still looks at me with absolute adoration and very often wants me to carry him around wherever I go. He is extremely social and loves to interact with others. He seems to really like church because all the ladies there love to hold him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment