Sunday, May 21, 2017

Nature Walk



We were able to enjoy going on a nature walk this weekend in a natural area just outside of our neighborhood. I had seen several entrances into the area when I was out walking in the mornings and had explored them a bit, but in an effort to not be away from home too long (because Austin has to go to work really early and Trevor tends to want me the minute he wakes up) I hadn't explored them too much in fear that I might get lost and take too long to get back home. So it was nice just to wander wherever the boys lead us. We ended up only being out for about an hour, but it was perfect- the kids had fun and got good exercise but didn't get tired enough to even think of whining ;) . Since this area is so close to home, it will be easy to go weekly or even more. We are excited to have nature so accessible!

No comments:

Post a Comment