Monday, February 12, 2018

14 months

Our littlest guy is getting big. The big news this month is that Trevor has taken his first steps-and just recently. He took a few steps in the kitchen the day before he turned 14 months old. I knew all my kids took a long time to walk, but I was starting to think he was going to be the latest walker. He just didn't show much interest since he can get around much faster crawling. He hasn't taken any steps since then either, but I'm sure it will come. Trevor's current favorite things are flipping light switches up and down (its hard to walk past one without him screeching and squealing because he wants me to stop), racing up the stair as fast as he can go (the boys like to pretend that they are having a race- but they can never quite let him win at the very end), and shoveling food in as fast as he can. He is still a happy little fellow for the most part. He loves to play with toys and is delighted when the older kids include him as part of their games. I sometimes think that he is getting a bit more independent, but then he'll be completely attached to me again. He loves his mama!
Here are a few photos of Trevor. You might see some drool on his chin- he is always drooling lately- a sure sign that lots of new teeth are on their way!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness let ok how big he is getting. He is a really really handsome guy !!! Can’t wait to see you all love be Nonna

    ReplyDelete