Friday, October 18, 2019

8 Months and a trip to Utah



 Natalie and I took a trip to Utah so she could meet some family members that have never seen her before. She also turned 8 months on the trip, so these photos can serve to show her at this age. We stayed with my Grandma, which was delightfully peaceful and lots of fun (although it was a little busy for her).  Since we got in so late the first night, we stayed with Austin's cousin's family and had fun visiting with them a bit.

We enjoyed going out to eat with my grandma, with my dad and siblings, and with my mom and her family.







 Here is Natalie passed out on my grandma's sofa bed, exhausted from all the busy activities I took her to.
One of my favorite activities from the trip was a hike with my dad and sister up the mountain behind the Bountiful Temple. It was a little chilly, but so beautiful and a nice little exercise.


 The ice proves it was a little chilly, but Natalie was nice and warm tucked into my baby carrier and I was plenty warm from carrying her up the mountain.




 My dad loves feeding my kids! Here is Natalie experiencing her first taste of an orange.
 My mom drove with me up to Idaho to visit Austin's grandma. It was a nice little visit and Natalie got to meet her great grandma! (She also got two descent naps all the way there and all the way back)


The night before we left, we had pizza with my dad and he got a little extra time with his youngest grandkid.



No comments:

Post a Comment