Thursday, September 12, 2019

7 Months




 Oh, this little Doll-Face! She's growing up way too fast and she is such a sweetie! As you can see from the photos, Natalie is able to sit up on her own for the most part. She still topples over fairly regularly, but she likes to sit and play with toys for quite awhile before she gets tired of the position. She's started eating "solid" food- if you can call puree solid. So far she has tried mashed up avocado and banana, and pureed peas, sweet potato, green beans (not a favorite!), and squash. I really enjoy making her baby food and feeding her (though I enjoy nursing her more!) I remember with the other kids, making baby food sometimes felt like a chore, but I'm in the kitchen so much lately, that its just a little side task for me and I don't mind it much. She really seems to like eating, although she hasn't really mastered the art of getting it in her mouth and swallowing- lots of it still ends up on her face, on her bib, and on her hands. Natalie is just getting into the stage where she coos and makes the sweetest little noises all the time and I love to hear them! Her sleep has gotten a bit better, but could definitely improve. She's growing like a little weed and we love her so much!










1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! Her hair has lightened up so much (or at least it looks like it has in these pictures).

    ReplyDelete