Monday, July 13, 2020

Swimming Lessons



 For the second summer, I've hired my friend's daughter and her friend to teach swimming lessons to the kids. They aren't trained swimming teachers, but they do a great job with the kids and I'm not concerned with the kid's form, but their ability to be comfortable and stay alive in the water. Its very nice to have someone else keeping an eye on the older kids so I can just keep Natalie safe as she splashes on the stairs of the pool. I got in the water with her the first day or two, but she seems to like playing on the stairs more than anything, so I decided just to sit and dip my feet in with her. This summer has been much hotter and dryer than our three previous summers in Ontario and with everything else cancelled and closed, we were very happy to have swimming lessons to keep us busy and cool.









No comments:

Post a Comment