Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Daffodils and Bubbles


The Daffodil fields are in bloom! This has been a tradition since I discovered this field when we first moved to Canada. I always bring Heidi here for birthday pictures, but we came a little early this year when my friend let me know they were in bloom. Ontario is still under a stay at home order and its been soggy and rainy lately so we haven't been out as much as we'd like to and really haven't seen people in real life except at the store or when the kids play with their neighbor friend. So my friend brought her kids and met us at the daffodil fields for a quick play time. Of course the boys were fascinated by the creek and they couldn't keep themselves from picking a few daffodils (Heidi wanted one of each type).












My friend's daughter brought bubbles which were a huge excitement in addition to the flowers.










Trevor decided it was exciting to throw the few daffodils he picked into the creek and watch them float under the bridge. Too bad because I wanted them, but he enjoyed it.
The kids also ran all over in a nearby park and played on the playground for a bit, but it was still pretty chilly, so we only stayed for about an hour.  We are looking forward to it warming up a bit and for this stupid lockdown to get over!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment