Thursday, May 20, 2021

Heidi's Birthday Interview

 

I realized this morning that I forgot to do Heidi's birthday interview, so here it is:

Who is your favorite person? Dad
What is your favorite color? Robin's egg blue
 What is your favorite thing to watch? Beauty and the Beast (she hasn't watched this movie in ages, but she said she wants to watch it again soon)
What is your favorite outfit? Grey dress (the one I made her for Easter)
What song do you like the best? I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus (this is the song I sing to her at bedtime every night and she sings along with me. Natalie usually gets in her bed and sings along too)
What is your favorite cereal? Rice Krispies
Who is your best friend? Natalie (these two chat and giggle for at least an hour most nights after we put them to bed!)
What do you want to do when your grow up? A mom
What is your favorite book? Beauty (This is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast that I recently read to the kids- Heidi was enthralled most of the time:) 
What are you really good at? Sharing (she really is great at this- she loves to save the last bite of a treat and offer it to Austin or I. She also shares with her siblings often as well.)
Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Colorado
What would you buy if you had a lot of money? pets and clothes for my American Girl dolls
What is your favorite dinner? Pot pie and hamburgers and chicken rolls
If you could have a wish, what would it be? To go to Colorado
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
Who do you want to be like? Like myself
What do you like to do with your friends? Play lots of different games
What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Go to Colorado
What is your favorite thing to do? Play American Girl dolls
What are you proud of? That I have a sister
What are you afraid of? the dark
What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Read
How strong is Dad? Really strong 
What does Dad do best? Work
What does Mom do best? Teach
What do you like best about Dad? He keeps us safe
What do you like best about Mom? She makes treats

No comments:

Post a Comment