Thursday, May 23, 2024

Soccer


Soccer is officially over for the season, but I thought I would post a few of the pictures we got over the last few months.

Austin and I coached Trevor's team while Asher and Leif practiced with their team at the same time. Natalie and Heidi stayed busy practicing soccer themselves or playing with other little sisters who were there.  

I got quite a few photos of Asher and Leif's games, but I didn't get any of Trevor's games because I was too busy coaching when I was there. I also missed a couple of his games because I had to take the older boys to their game at another park while Austin coached Trevor's game.








 

 

 And some bonus pictures of Natalie doing her ballet at home- she just does it whenever she feels like it because she watches YouTube videos of an instructor showing her what to do. Its much cheaper than having her in real ballet classes and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment