Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Morning

 We had a nice, quiet Christmas morning. The boys woke up at their usual early time, but they know if I'm not already up exercising that they should not come in our room, so they stayed in theirs playing until they heard Austin and I talking. They got some board games, books, and pajamas from us (Heidi just got pajamas from her brothers), but the gifts they seemed to enjoy the most were the toys they picked out for each other. They also really liked what Santa brought them- a kid-sized shovel and rake. After all the presents were opened, Austin made us chocolate waffles with whipped cream and strawberries and we spent the rest of the morning playing our new games and reading our new books until it was time to go over to Austin's parents house. It was a very enjoyable Christmas! (Please note how great these pictures turned out with our new 50mm camera lens-my dad's gift to Austin and I :) I've been wanting this lens to get the bokeh look since we got our camera. Some didn't turn out quite right because we are still getting used to it, but I'm so excited to have it!)









No comments:

Post a Comment