Thursday, July 11, 2019

5 Months


 This girl is a little slice of heaven! She's almost always happy, goes along with anything, and is adorable cute with the softest baby skin. I'm almost mourning the fact that she's now five months old, although it is a delight to watch her grow and come into her own sweet personality. She is so loved by all her siblings (and anyone else who sees her!) The teenage girls at church begged me to let them take her to Sunday School last Sunday. Since I had to fill in for the teacher of Heidi's class, I let them, telling their teacher to bring her back to me if she was at all a distraction (which I know she was just because they would rather play with her than participate in the lesson).
Natalie is growing like a weed (85th percentile for weight and higher for height), quickly growing out of all her cute clothes I spent months gathering, loves to giggle, coo, and squeal, and is such a snuggle bug. We just love this little girl!

Natalie often takes an afternoon nap with me in our bed (I can just nurse her to sleep while I'm resting). This is a photo that Austin took of her after I had gotten up. She usually sleeps a couple hours longer than I do, so I have a little time to get things done with the other kids and get dinner started.
 

 I tried to get some photos of her in our usual place on the love sack, but she wasn't having it, as you can see these are the best I got.












 I put her down for her morning nap, and once she woke up she was much more smiley:







No comments:

Post a Comment