Monday, August 21, 2023

Shooting

While my dad was visiting, we took all the kids to a shooting range less than an hour east of our house. Originally, just the boys were going to go, but the girls really wanted to go, so I went with them too.


Austin was very excited to shoot his AR15 for the first time. It took him years to get all the parts to build this gun and he couldn't take it to Canada, so he finally got a chance to shoot it! He made me shoot it once, and it was more fun than I thought it would be, but not fun enough to want to waste the ammo to shoot it any more.


The girls didn't really like shooting because it was so loud and not as fun as they thought it would be. They shot a few times, but mostly just sat with me eating snacks and petting Torben.



The boys loved shooting, mostly the rifles because they are more accurate and not as loud.










Afterward, we went to a little park in Ault for the kids to play and have a picnic.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment