Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hiking

While we were in Utah, we went on two hikes with my Dad. Asher loved hiking with Grandpa and Leif liked riding in the pack on my back (most of the time). On the first hike we went on, there we wild raspberries growing all along the way, so the boys enjoyed picking them and eating them. They sure helped keep Asher hiking right along. When we got to our turn-around point (which was a lot sooner than my Dad and his dog would usually go back), there were tons of ripe raspberries that provided a nice snack for the boys before we headed back down. We even took some of the raspberries home and added them to the raspberries from my Dad's garden to make yummy raspberry shakes.


  On the second hike we went on, Asher wasn't quite as speedy as the first time. I think because it was near the end of our trip and he was exhausted from not getting nearly enough sleep and being way too busy. The boys loved the turn-around point where I let them get into the water and play around for awhile.





No comments:

Post a Comment