Saturday, July 26, 2014

Trains and Farr's Ice Cream

On the last day of our trip in Utah we went with my sister and mom to go see the trains at the Ogden train station. As you can see Leif was just exhausted by this time (like I've said in all my earlier posts, the boys were not sleeping nearly enough on our trip). Asher was super excited to see all the trains and kept asking if he could drive them. 




 He was particularly impressed with the blue train of course.
 To help us cool off after all that time outside in the heat, we went to Farr's Ice Cream. I spent a lot of time (and ate A LOT of ice cream) here during my high school years. They have more flavors than any other ice cream shop I've ever seen and they give you huge scoops. Lucky for us, they had a flavor called Blue Moon Vanilla which allowed Asher to have his much-desired blue ice cream without having to have a weird flavor that he might not like.
Leif got cookie dough ice cream and surprised me by eating the entire thing (finishing it even before Asher finished his).

No comments:

Post a Comment