Saturday, April 18, 2020

Blueberry Pancakes and a Dance Party

 Two nights out of three as we are getting ready for bed (or after I've already put him to bed and he's gotten out) Trevor says to me "Guess what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow", to which I know to respond "Blueberry Pancakes?!" and he replies "YEP!"
I only make blueberry pancakes once, maybe twice, a week, but he is always enthusiastic to have them. We've been eating them a lot more often lately, so I thought I should document them- especially since it gives me more opportunity to mess around with the camera.

 Natalie loves blueberry pancakes and was especially excited to try to feed herself since I was occupied with the camera and trying to make sure the pancakes didn't burn.
 Tensions were running a little high this morning (possibly related to everyone being stuck at home all the time, possibly just because that happens sometimes) so to lighten the mood, Austin started blasting 80's music on the speaker. He knows that's a good way to get me to have more fun and I made the younger kids dance with me (Asher and Leif more or less refused as they were busy building a fort). It took awhile, but eventually Heidi warmed up, put on her best dancing dress, and came to spin around with me. We did lots of crazy dancing and singing (I did anyway with Natalie clinging on to me) and I got some fun pictures of Heidi spinning around. (she just loves to model for the camera!)








 I finally got Natalie just to play on the floor so I could take pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment