Saturday, April 11, 2020

Photo shoot with Heidi for practice

The year Heidi was born, Austin bought me a nice camera for my birthday. I use it when I want to take nice pictures of the kids, but I'm always on "auto" and I still don't get that nice of pictures. I also only use one lens and I've gotten a lot of good pictures over the years, but I know I can get more. So, 5 years later, I'm trying put the camera to better use. I'd rather just let Austin take the pictures since he has more of an artistic eye than I do and knows a lot more about cameras, but I'll never get better if I don't practice. Heidi was my most willing participant for modeling, so here are the best shots I got of her today:







 (yes, that is pink marker on her face- Trevor colored on her for some reason)






No comments:

Post a Comment