Wednesday, April 29, 2020

More practicing with the camera

I've still been practicing with the camera, although I've also started playing with watercolor painting a bit as a hobby to have a little time to myself. I'm definitely not well-developed in either area, but I'm making progress with both. I've tried to capture lots of different activities we've been doing during this whole COVID-19 experience, so here are some of the more exciting ones:
I take the kids on a walk several times a week. Usually the older ones just want to stay home and play in the backyard, but they come with us sometimes. Just Leif and Natalie came on this walk.


I like to make cookies almost every Sunday and Asher helped me this day:

Spaghetti face:

Austin has been doing more woodworking and the kids love to help him. Here is making one of the marker holders he made- one for my watercolor markers and one for the kids' school markers.

The kids have been exploring our large collection of board games and have decided that they love Apples to Apples. They like to do everything on the trampoline, so thought playing a game would be fun.
Where's Natalie? This girl loves to play peek-a-boo

And here's captain underpants. He's still trying to get the hang of this potty training business, but likes to get in underwear when everyone else strips down to wrestle or roll around in blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment